Ok, so today there are four posts....just keep reading. We had a fun and busy weekend! We have so much to celebrate. As we think about Mia Grace and how much she has changed in a year, we can't help but realize the miracle of our own adoption into God's family. What a wonderful time of the year! Mia Grace and her friend, Kate... Playing before Sunday School.
All of the Easter pictures were of Mia's back or the top of her head. This girl was a serious egg hunter!! It's a LOVE thing!!!
I remember the stage with Lucy where I could take 100 shots, and all but 1 would be the top or back of her head!! LOL! Mia Grace is getting to be such a big girl!! And getting cuter by the minute! Happy Easter!!!
1 comment:
I remember the stage with Lucy where I could take 100 shots, and all but 1 would be the top or back of her head!! LOL!
Mia Grace is getting to be such a big girl!! And getting cuter by the minute!
Happy Easter!!!
Post a Comment