Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sick Kiddos

Hello friends, yesterday I ended up taking Mia, Matt, and Miles to the doctor. All three are just yucky....cold, allergy, sinus, asthma type stuff...... It seems to be affecting all of them in different ways. Ben is just finishing up his medicines too.
So, we are ready to be well again soon.




I just realized that I never posted these pics. Mimi (Jim's mom), Matthew, and Mia Grace made cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. Well.......... the pictures tell the tale. There could not have been much flour left in the bowl. Her jeans were WHITE!

When I got there, the floor was covered in flour and sprinkles!! And, the three of them were positively giddy. They taught Mia to cut the cookies using a small glass. She would push down HARD...she loves thinking that she is working. All business!!

I took these pics when I got home. She was so proud of her cookies. I really do wish you could have seen her kitchen!!
Enjoy! Sam

1 comment:

Em said...

The pictures are precious! I wish I could have seen the kitchen as well. I'm sure the whole cookie-making experience was too sweet.