Saturday, January 3, 2009

Playing with all those Christmas Toys

Mia Grace (and her brothers) have had a great week off and enjoying all those new toys. I thought I would share just a few of my favorite moments.

Look at those pretty legs! Mia loves her new high heel Minnie Mouse shoes. I don't know how she can walk in them...



I found Mia playing the piano. She had lined up her dolls and Minnie's for the concert! She loves music and will drop everything and run when she hears the boys on the piano. Mimi might just have another pianist.

2 comments:

MississippiZen said...

Those shoes are too cute! and Miss MG in them is even cuter!! Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Jill said...

Isn't it crazy to see them walk in heels?? Miss Lucy is collecting them already, I think she has more pairs than me!! LOL!
Mia is such a cutie!