Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whew!!


We have been busy lately!! Our nephew, Lee's college graduation, potty training, a trip to San Fransisco for Jim and me, preparation for Bible School, boys to youth camp.....potty training. Did I mention that already?











I do want to share a few pictures from our trip. It was a wonderful way to celebrate 25 years of marraige!!






Jim got a chance to take a run across the Golden Gate Bridge. He said it was awesome!! We also went to Alcatraz and found out that it closed for good on the exact day that Jim was born. Cool!! Look at the breakfast menu from that day.




The best part of the trip was that we were able to meet up with some of our China travel buddies for dinner..... and pictures...... and coffee.....and then we had to say goodnight.

It is amazing how two weeks with perfect strangers can create such a strong bond. We experienced such a life changing period of time together. We were very fortunate to have some awesome travel mates. I wish that we could see them all...soon.

Jeff and Tricia have a precious little family. You can see some pics here.







And, finally, I am strongly debating closing this blog and doing only Facebook. If you are not on FB and have an opinion on that, please let me know. I want to share our lives with our friends. But, my computer time is limited....for some reason.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

The Wendling's said...

Hi! You have been crazy busy, but what a great trip you had! Your pictures are amazing and how nice that you got to see Jeff and Tricia! I think I'm the only person on earth who doesn't have facebook...maybe I should check into it... Have a great time back with the family!