
May Day in Laurel is quite an event. Mia Grace and I had a fun girls day out. I had to pinch myself when I realized that we were strolling in Mason Park, home to the Parkside Playground. I just never dreamed that I would have another child to play in that beautiful park. And, yes, we did spend some of our good money to ride a pony!! (That's right! We have THREE horses in the pasture that we feed and water every day. But, they don't saddle themselves up! HAHAHA)

It was hot and the Pick Up Ducks pool sure was tempting. ;)
She was intent on that "bwew" duck. I thought we were going to have to bring him home.

Don't laugh, you remember taking a bath in the sink. That's what your mom did when she was too tired to bend over the tub!! Now I understand!!
Mia loved her funny bath. We may have a new solution to "no more tears".

Have a wonderful weekend!
2 comments:
Looks like a perfect day!! The hairdo is precious!! But I especially like the sink bath pics -- and yes, I DO remember my mother holding my head and washing my hair in the sink the same way. Naomi's had the experience, too!!
The bath in the sink is so cute, and the last picture says it all! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Post a Comment