Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tinkerbell Birthday Party


Mia Grace will be two this coming Friday. But, Jim is on call for the weekend, so we had her party on Valentine's Day. It was so much fun to plan a girl party. Not that I didn't enjoy all of those scavenger hunts, cowboy themes, pirate parties, and such... It was so shocking to see pink and purple in our house.


We had a few of her Sunday School friends to come over for a Tinkerbell party. We played dress up with tutu skirts, necklaces, flowers for their hair, rings, fairy wands, etc. They were ADORABLE!! Four of these little girls are within 5 months of each other in age. I hope they will always be good friends.



Last year on Mia's birthday, our friends gave us a baby shower at our church but she wasn't even here yet. Boy, oh, boy, ...this year was wonderful to watch her running and playing with her friends. She had a great time!! When you asked her if she had fun at her party she would just shake all over with excitement.

There will be more pictures soon....just hold on. The best pics are yet to come!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Mia Grace!
Jill (fellow HengFeng mom)

jennifer said...

I can't even imagine what it must be like to have a girl party ;)

MississippiZen said...

Happy Birthday MG!!! I know your "First" birthday was lots of fun!!

and I know your Mama enjoyed the all the pink, sparkly, girl stuff!

Love,
Margie and the fam :)

Adele said...

Happy Happy Day, MG!!! I know your Mom had way too much fun planning your party. I love your sweet tinkerbell outfit! The pic of you with your sweet Sunday school friends is just precious! You are so beautiful, MG! Lots of Love and Happy Wishes from the Smith's.