Thanks for the link to your new blog. Jimmy and I love to keep up with Mia Grace and your family. You motivated me to post a Naomi update. You'll never have to worry about being the "worst" blogger as long as I'm around!!
Now we know Santa is real! Always knew Ben had a certain sparkle in his eye. Sometimes I have watched him twitch his nose and he would instantly disappear...and my husband with him!!! Now my kids will definately be waiting for Ben..I mean Santa ALL NIGHT! Give all a Christmas squeeze from the 6 of us!
2 comments:
Thanks for the link to your new blog. Jimmy and I love to keep up with Mia Grace and your family. You motivated me to post a Naomi update. You'll never have to worry about being the "worst" blogger as long as I'm around!!
Now we know Santa is real! Always knew Ben had a certain sparkle in his eye. Sometimes I have watched him twitch his nose and he would instantly disappear...and my husband with him!!! Now my kids will definately be waiting for Ben..I mean Santa ALL NIGHT! Give all a Christmas squeeze from the 6 of us!
Loads of Love
Tricia
Post a Comment